[Arabidopsis] Plant Evolutionary Biology and Systematics faculty position at UMaine

Ek Han Tan via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ekhtan from maine.edu)
Mon Dec 4 12:47:27 EST 2017

Dear colleagues,

The School of Biology and Ecology at the University of Maine is hiring an
assistant professor of Plant Evolutionary Biology and Systematics. We are
interested in a broadly trained scientist who integrates ecological and
whole-plant level investigations with cellular and/or molecular approaches
to questions in plant adaptation, systematics and speciation, conservation,
and/or domestication. We're a dynamic department with growing strengths in
community ecology, biogeography, evolution, and applied plant sciences.

For more information, check out the application website:
https://umaine.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=44692&job=assistant-professor-in-plant-evolutionary-biology-and-systematics
.

I'm also happy to answer any questions you might have about the position or
forward it to your search committee chair. Apply by Dec 31st, 2017.

Thank you,
-han

Ek Han Tan
School of Biology and Ecology
University of Maine
office: Hitchner 317
tel: 207-581-2995 <(207)%20581-2995>
ship: 5735 Hitchner Hall, Orono, ME 04469
email: ekhtan from maine.edu
www.haploidgenomics.com