[Arabidopsis] info about arabidopsis and biology

Dorian Grelli via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by dorian.grelli from gmail.com)
Thu Jul 21 09:12:11 EST 2016

Hi all,
I am a human physiologist of the extreme environments and in the next moths
I will join a project about growing Arabidopsis in extreme condition. I am
pretty new in plant biology hence I would like to ask you some questions. I
don't know if this is the right "place". If not, please suggest me other
mailing lists or forum.

First of all, do you know papers that extensively describe Arabidopsis
growth protocolos?
Can you also list which are the most important parameters that are used in
order to describe the quality of Arabidopsis growth and how to calculate
them(e.g. CO2 uptake during germination, rate of growth)? And, if possible,
suggest me some papers or a review?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Dorian