[Arabidopsis] survey on plants 3D measurements

mathilde.balduzzi from gmail.com via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by mathilde.balduzzi from gmail.com)
Sun Jan 24 09:43:09 EST 2016

Hello,

I am currently doing a survey on 3D plants measurements. This survey will be published on the special research topic "Plant morphological modeling: Unleashing geometric and topologic potential within the plant sciences" of the journal "Frontiers in Plant Science".

I guess this survey might interrest you... it would be great if you can help me by filling the survey's form... . It should take less than 2 minutes !

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11aFalhL7YJNaMWfQNxpHoDNLrJsNPgubWLDstznk5xo/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Thank you a lot for your help !

:)

Mathilde Balduzzi