[Arabidopsis] RIKEN BioResource Center Newsletter 2016-1

Masatomo Kobayashi via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kobayasi from rtc.riken.jp)
Tue Jan 12 04:21:05 EST 2016

Dear plant research community,

Greetings for the new year 2016!

We are pleased to announce that Arabidopsis TAC clones, developed by KAZUSA DNA Research Institute, are available from RIKEN BRC. They are usable for complementation of Arabidopsis mutants by direct transformation.

Description of TAC clones
Vector:
pYLTAC7 (the transformation-competent bacterial artificial chromosome vector)

Insert:
Genomic DNA fragments (ca. 80 kbp) of Arabidopsis (Columbia)

Developer's site:
http://www.kazusa.or.jp/e/plant/TAC/