[Arabidopsis] CSHL Cereal Genomics Workshop

Jackson, David via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jacksond from cshl.edu)
Wed Aug 10 12:53:16 EST 2016

Hi All, we still have places open for the CSHL Cereal Genomics workshop-  see details below. US students, particularly female or minorities, are especially encouraged to apply and generous scholarship support is available, applications are due soon!
Thanks,
Dave

Dear colleagues,
I am writing to ask your help in advertising a Cold Spring Harbor Training Workshop in Cereal Genomics, to be held October 18-25, 2016.   Please forward or post the attached poster - and inform any students, post docs or faculty you think might be interested in taking the workshop.  We have funds to support attendance for US students.

Applications at : https://meetings.cshl.edu/courses.aspx?course=C-CEREALS&year=16

Many thanks!

Dave

The Workshop Instructors: