[Arabidopsis] Independence of Transformation

Martin Kottackal via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by marttinet from yahoo.com)
Sat Sep 12 00:34:31 EST 2015

Hi,
Please go through the article
Female Reproductive Tissues Are the Primary Target ofAgrobacterium-Mediated Transformation by the Arabidopsis Floral-Dip Method1

   - Christine Desfeux,
   - Steven J. Clough and
   - Andrew F. Bent   2

   -