[Arabidopsis] Come Visit Araport and Win an iPad (summer 2015)

Chan, Agnes via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by achan from jcvi.org)
Fri Jul 3 13:50:01 EST 2015

Greetings Arabidopsis researchers!

We are pleased to launch our redesigned website with a fresh new look and many new/expanded features for this summer.

(1) Araport Highlights
* Updated Col-0 Genome Annotation (Araport11 Pre-release).
* Real-time Community Annotation (Web Apollo).
* Enhanced Gene Report (Thalemine), now with GeneRIFs, Phytozome homologs by web services, and more.
* Fast-loading Genome Browser (JBrowse), now with TDNA-seq,1001 genomes variants and more.
* Advanced Web Services (APIs and Science Apps).

(2) Feature Topic: Arabidopsis "Firsts"
* We have collated all the contributions to the question posted to the newsgroup last month. Read what your colleagues said and feel free to add your own ideas.

(3)You may also be interested in....
* iPad Competition - Summer 2015
* Developers' Workshop - Fall 2015
* Android Phone App - Data in your pocket

(4) See Araport at ICAR 2015, Paris.
* Plenary Talk, Monday July 6, 10.15 am (Chris Town)
* Workshop 10, Tuesday July 7, 4.15-6.00 pm (Agnes Chan, Matt Vaughn, Gos Micklem, Chris Town, and community contributors)
* Poster in the Systems Biology session

Come explore Araport (https://www.araport.org), your "One-Stop" Data Shop for the 21st century.

Araport team
araport from jcvi.org