[Arabidopsis] Subj:Mutant strain for yeast

Swati Singh via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by swati.singh1053 from gmail.com)
Thu Aug 20 02:27:08 EST 2015

Hello all,
I am working on expression analysis of fatty acid elongases of Arabidopsis
in yeast strain YPH499. The substrate for the same is C20:0 (docosanoic
acid). The substrate is soluble in chloroform but insoluble when added in
yeast feeding assay. Thus, I require elo2,elo3 mutant strain of yeast for
expression analysis.

I will be highly obliged if anyone can provide me with these strains.

--
*Regards,*
Swati Singh