[Arabidopsis] germination of older Arabidopsis seeds

Alamri, Nadiyah (MU-Student) via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by nakv6 from mail.missouri.edu)
Mon Apr 6 15:38:13 EST 2015

Hello,

I am a plant science student and I want to germinate old Arabidopsis seeds around 5 years old.

 I find out that you have experience with germinating old seeds. So, please if you have any protocol, that would help me to germinate my seeds and plant them,send it to me..

Thank you,

All bests,

Nadia