[Arabidopsis] lab-Software

Forde, Brian via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by b.g.forde from lancaster.ac.uk)
Fri Oct 17 01:12:27 EST 2014

Hi Beena
Plant Methods (Open Access on-line journal) has published three papers describing software that could meet your requirements- Fluxtransgenics, Phytotracker and PlantDB. Each has its own strengths, so you should find something to suit your application amongst those.

Best wishes
Brian

Sent from my iPhone