[Arabidopsis] looking for plant ChIP-Seq data sets to test R package (need replicates)

Loraine, Ann via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Ann.Loraine from uncc.edu)
Mon Oct 13 23:37:21 EST 2014

Hello,

I'm looking for plant ChIP-Seq data sets (ideally from Arabidopsis) that ha=
ve at least 3 biological replicates and test binding of a transcription fac=
tor over a time course or in response to a treatment.

This is for trying out an R package that can detect differential binding of=
 transcription factors in ChIP-Seq data. The package was developed for huma=
n data and I=92d like to find out how it performs with plant data.

If you know of a such a data set would you let me know?

(Also please see cross-post here:  https://www.biostars.org/p/115417/)

Best,

Ann