[Arabidopsis] NAASC online election underway

Joanna Friesner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)
Mon Oct 6 16:44:49 EST 2014

Hi there,

The online election to elect two new members to serve on the North
American Arabidopsis Steering Committee (NAASC) is underway.
The election is open from Oct. 6th-20th.

**Individualized links to the online survey were sent this morning, Oct 6,
to 4000+ email addresses.**

If you are a North American Arabidopsis researcher and you want to
participate in the election first please check your inbox for an email
from me (via SurveyMonkey) this morning (jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)

If you do NOT find an election email from me (via Survey Monkey) today,
and you want to vote, then please:

(1) check your junk mail /spam folder for an email from me
(jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu)
(2) if it's not there, please reply to me (jdfriesner from ucdavis.edu) and
provide your email address and I will add it to the list.

Please only vote once using one email addressŠ
[If you send me an address and I see you have voted using another email
address, I won't add you again.]

Thanks,
Joanna
--