[Arabidopsis] Sanyo MLR 350 instructions booklet

Devika Garg via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by devika.garg from gmail.com)
Wed Apr 23 00:53:43 EST 2014

Dear Dr Tamara and Dr Giovanni,

I am a postdoc in Singapore and need instructions on the Sanyo MLR 350. I
came across a conversation between you folks regarding the same on the
following link:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/bionet.genome.arabidopsis/nT5JQudEbRA

The thread says that the file is attached, however I am unable to find it
for some reason. I would be very grateful if you could please send it to me
on my email. The model is so old and it is very difficult to find the
manual on the internet.

Thanks and Regards
Devika

--