[Arabidopsis] Look for SALK lines

DUC Celine via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Celine.DUC from univ-bpclermont.fr)
Mon Apr 14 06:00:52 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

For comparison with a mutant allele we have, we want to use the hira
mutant alleles published by Phelps-Durr et al. (Maize rough sheath2
and its Arabidopsis orthologue ASYMMETRIC LEAVES1 interact with HIRA,
a predicted histone chaperone, to maintain knox gene silencing and
determinacy during organogenesis, 2005, Plant Cell).

The authors used the SALK insertions lines SALK_019573 and
SALK_143806. We ordered the seeds from NASC: only few seeds germinated
and those that did do not contain the T-DNA. We contacted the authors
of the paper but all material was lost.

If anyone from the Arabidopsis community has these seeds and want to
share some with us, it will be much appreciated and very helful.
Thanks for your help

Celine
Celine Duc
Ph.D