[Arabidopsis] on-line biology classes? good introductory Web sites?

Loraine, Ann via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Ann.Loraine from uncc.edu)
Sat Mar 17 05:06:30 EST 2012

Dear all,

I'm looking for on-line, introductory biology classes suitable for college freshman or advanced high school students.

Or if you have a few favorite Web sites you've used to introduce beginning students or non-biologists  to basic concepts in molecular biology, please let me know.

Thank you,

Ann Loraine

Ann Loraine, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Bioinformatics and Genomics
North Carolina Research Campus
600 Laureate Way
Kannapolis, NC 28081
704-250-5750