[Arabidopsis] Job vacancy: Public Liaison in Plant Science

dee rawsthorne (NBI) via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by dee.rawsthorne from nbi.ac.uk)
Tue Jul 17 10:21:13 EST 2012

Public Liaison

Sense About Science is a charitable trust to equip people to make sense of evidence. We are a source of information, we counter misinformation and we champion research and high quality evidence. We work with over 5000 scientists and hundreds of organisations across science and civil society to respond to public questions.

We have a vacancy for the role of Public Liaison, to coordinate community and public engagement with a focus on plant science and environmental issues=