[Arabidopsis] TAP tag protein purification of Arabidopsis cell culture

Lim, Choon via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by ckl202 from exeter.ac.uk)
Mon Nov 7 15:58:36 EST 2011

Hi all,

May I know if anyone has established protocol for TAP tag protein purification of Arabidopsis suspended cell culture (e.g. T87 line) that I could refer?

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Choon

Choon Kiat Lim
http://www.eprofile.ex.ac.uk/choonlim/
PhD Student & GTA
Biosciences, College of Life and Environmental Sciences (Systems Biology Research Theme)
Geoffrey Pope Building
University of Exeter
Stocker Road
Exeter