[Arabidopsis] RE:Fungus gnats

Scott Poethig via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by spoethig from sas.upenn.edu)
Wed Apr 27 13:45:54 EST 2011

The previous, liquid, formulation of Gnatrol was quite effective and
we used it exclusively for the control of fungus gnats.   This
formulation has been discontinued.   Gnatrol is now only available  as
a wettable powder and, for some unknown reason, appears to be much
less effective in this form.  We have returned to using nematodes for
fungus gnat control.

Scott Poethig