[Arabidopsis] Thrip infestion

mintu desai via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by desai.185 from osu.edu)
Sat Apr 23 14:24:24 EST 2011

use THRIPEX-PLUS, it is very effective and economical.
http://www.koppert.com/pests/thrips/products-against-thrips/detail/thripex-plus-1/

I was the first person to advice and start  the use of this biological
pesticide in PLANT RESEARCH LAB, at MSU, in 2005 and since then we have had
appreciable control over troublesome thrips.

Please let me know if you have any further questions,

Dr. Mintu Desai
desai.185 from osu.edu