[Arabidopsis] Thrip infestion

lmrobles from ncsu.edu via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by lmrobles from ncsu.edu)
Fri Apr 22 13:15:20 EST 2011

Hello,
We currently have greenhouse thrips infesting one of our growth chamber
and would like to switch our method of control.  We currently use
Conserve, but the thrips have become resistant to it.  Can anyone suggest
other pesticides or methods you have used that will to get rid of this
pest that does not involve killing our plants?  We would really appreciate
any feedback.
Thank you,
Linda Robles