[Arabidopsis] ESEM

Ramiro Rodríguez via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by rrodriguez from ibr.gov.ar)
Mon Apr 11 12:55:11 EST 2011

Dear all, I need to use an ESEM (FEI-QUANTA200) that is available in my
institute to get images of Arabidopsis plants (flowers and SAM).
The people who run the equipment have no experience with plant material.
So I wanted to ask you for advice on how to prepare the tissue.
Best,
Ramiro.

Dr. Ramiro E. Rodriguez
Investigador Asistente de CONICET
Instituto de Biología Molecular y Celular de Rosario (IBR) - CONICET
Suipacha 531 - S2002LRK - Rosario, Santa Fe
ARGENTINA
TEL: 54-341-4351235 (Ext. 147)
Fax: 54-341-4390465
E-mail: rrodriguez from ibr.gov.ar