[Arabidopsis] Re-sequencing of Arabidopsis thaliana accessions

Bob Schmitz via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by rschmitz from salk.edu)
Sun Apr 10 20:29:17 EST 2011

We would like to announce the release of single-nucleotide polymorphism data for Arabidopsis thaliana accessions.  We aim to complete re-sequencing of ~200 accessions by the beginning of summer. Currently you can download data for >135 accessions from: http://signal.salk.edu/atg1001/download.php.  Information regarding the data types being released can be found in a README file located on this page.

A web browser has been designed to allow visualization of these data as well as data generated by other members of the 1,001 Genomes Project. To visit this browser use this link http://signal.salk.edu/atg1001/3.0/gebrowser.php.  A brief tutorial on how to use this browser can be found here http://signal.salk.edu/atg1001/3.0/gebrowser_Help_Tutorial.php.

Please check back regularly as we are continuously releasing data upon completion of analysis.

Ecker Lab