[Arabidopsis] Misterious T-DNA line

João Raimundo via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by japraimundo from gmail.com)
Wed Jan 20 14:03:17 EST 2010

Hello,

I have been having some problems genotyping a T-DNA insertion line. I grew
this line on kanamicin and 100% of the plants clearly resisted. I though
they were homozygous but when I did the PCR to confirm all the plants
appeared to be wild type... Is it possible  that this line as an insertion
elsewhere in the genome? I blasted the sequence given with this line and the
score for my gene is very very high.

Thank you!

--
João Raimundo
BioFIG - Center for Biodiversity, Functional & Integrative Genomics