[Arabidopsis] Total RNA isolation in 96-well format from plant root samples.

KKB via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kikubh from yahoo.com)
Mon Jan 18 17:25:43 EST 2010

I am looking for protocols that can be used to isolate
total RNA from Medicago and Brachypodium root samples in 96-well
format. It will be great if you have one that is adapted in using
Trizol or hot-phenol based protocols. I am aware of some of the
commercial kits that are available. I really appreciate your suggestions.
Thanks, KKB.