[Arabidopsis] Arabidopsis in teaching intro. biology

Eric D Brenner via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by eb50 from nyu.edu)
Thu Nov 5 10:09:55 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

  I would like to know if any of you use Arabidopsis in introductory biology teaching courses?  If so, would you be so kind as to share with me the experiment that you perform, the strains/mutants used, and a general idea in how long the experiment takes, and the source and cost of materials?

Thank you ever so kindly,

Eric D. Brenner, PhD.
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Biology