[Arabidopsis] Concentration of gentamycin required for the selection

kp35 from duke.edu via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by kp35 from duke.edu)
Sun Mar 22 12:25:13 EST 2009

Hi Everybody:

I have been trying to transform Arabidopsis Col-0 using floral dip method. As I
need to transform, with multiple genes constructs I have choosen different
binary vectors with different selection markers. One of them imparts resistance
to  Gentamycin.

Can some body suggest me the suitable concentration of gentamycin that is
required for clean selection of the arabidopsis transformants (Col-0).

Thanking you

with regards

Prasad