[Arabidopsis] How to clone two copies of our Gene in a Plasmid Vector

Asif Khan via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by khan from bgu.ac.il)
Sun Mar 22 10:29:21 EST 2009

Hi all!!
We want to determine the the invivo
helicase activity of our genes and one of our collaborators in USA
wants us to put two copies of our genes with different epitope tags
(here FLAG and HA).
My
question is how we can put two copies of our gene in different vectors say the Overexpressors with 35S Promoter along with
the epitope tags..
Please help us we will be very grateful..
asif

Asif Ashfaq Khan,
PhD Student
Plant Molecular Genetics Laboratory
Albert Katz Dept. of Dryland Biotechnology,
Ben Gurion University of the Negev
Midreshet Ben-Gurion, 84990, Israel
Mob:-+972-547967045
E-mail:-khan from bgu.ac.il