[Arabidopsis] Where can I get DR5:GUS and/or DR5:GFP vectors

Yunus Effendi via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by effendiy from yahoo.de)
Fri Mar 20 08:50:10 EST 2009

Dear all,
for my experiment i need to measure auxin transport (localization) and the cycling of PIN protein in the plant. The problem is in our lab we don't have DR5:GUS and/or DR5:GFP vectors for the experiment. Does anyone can send me those vector??
Any help and suggestion will be appreciated.

Thank you very much

yunus effendi
Abt. Molekulare Ertragsphysiologie
Institute fuer Zierpflanzen-und Gehoelzwissenschaften
Leibniz Universitaet Hannover
Herrenhauser strasse 2
D-30419 Hannover
Germany