[Arabidopsis] Transform with JAtY

Hernandez Verdeja, Tamara via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by verdeja from inia.es)
Fri Mar 20 11:02:18 EST 2009

Hi everybody,

I am trying to transform Arabidopsis with a JAtY clone, from the John Innes Center Genome Lab and I am not getting any transformant. I am using the standard floral-dip protocol with 5% sucrose and the Agrobacterium strain C58C1. Could anyone give me some advice? Some specific transformation media, Agro strain...

Thank you very much in advance,

Rafael Catala

Rafael Catala

catala from cib.csic.es

Centro de Investigaciones Biológicas (CIB-CSIC)
Centre for Biological Research---Spanish Research Council
Ramiro de Maeztu, 9
Campus Universidad Complutense
28040 Madrid
SPAIN