[Arabidopsis] Text Mining for Arabidopsis

Krallinger.Martin via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by mkrallinger from cnio.es)
Sun Mar 8 10:26:03 EST 2009

Dear all,

As I got some interesting feedback related to the text mining system we implemented for Arabidopsis
I guess it makes sense to directly point to the online system rather than sending the URL to each
request, its:

http://zope.bioinfo.cnio.es/plan2l/plan2l.html

The system is free, open to all users with no need to register and it is not commercial.

There are some modules for instance related to full text processing, query types or functional
annotation extraction (using GO) that we would like to add depending on users interest.

As we are actually working at a cancer research center where I have limited access to experts working
on several biological processes using Arabidopsis as a model organism, I really would appreciate all
feedback to make or system practically useful to a broader community.

Thanks again for your interest,

Martin Krallinger

Martin Krallinger
Structural Biology and Biocomputing Group,
Spanish National Cancer Research Center (CNIO)
E-28029 Madrid, Spain
Tel.: +(34)917 328 000
Fax:  +(34)912 246 980
e-mail: mkrallinger from cnio.es

**NOTA DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD** Este correo electrónico, y en su caso los ficheros adjuntos, pueden contener información protegida para el uso exclusivo de su destinatario. Se prohíbe la distribución, reproducción o cualquier otro tipo de transmisión por parte de otra persona que no sea el destinatario. Si usted recibe por error este correo, se ruega comunicarlo al remitente y borrar el mensaje recibido.
**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE** This email communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the designated recipient named above. Distribution, reproduction or any other use of this transmission by any party other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.