[Arabidopsis] (no subject)

Abo-Ogiala, Atef via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by Atef.Abo-Ogiala from forst.uni-goettingen.de)
Tue Jun 16 06:35:32 EST 2009

I did the PCR reaction for one of Arabidopsis mutants to verify the T-DNA
insertion and the results are a bit strange. I mean I should get from the
first generation of the mutant at least one hetero plant but that is not
happened. The whole plants were wild type. So it could be there is no T-DNA
insertion or what? Another question concerning cDNA, I tested the cDNA with
the specific primers of my gene (Lp+Rp) and also with (Rp+LB) and I got
results in both reactions, however I got the RNA from wildtype plants. For
that I have a doubt that cDNA could be contaminated or I have no idea?

Best regards

Atef Abo-Ogiala