[Arabidopsis] Query for arabidopsis seeds expressing LAT52 or LAT59 ER specific GFP

Sungwon Han via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by sungwon from mcb.umass.edu)
Wed Nov 5 09:50:29 EST 2008

Dear Arab-gen subscribers

I am looking for *_arabidopsis_* seeds carrying *ER marker -GFP*
expressed in *pollen*,
for example,such as  LAT52(LAT59)-ER-GFP.
As I know, out here vectors exist for tobacco or other plant system.
I was not lucky to find transgenic line in arabidopsis.
If anyone can inform me about the seeds or can provide such arabidopsis
seeds,
I really appreciate that.
Thanks.

Sungwon Han, PhD
(sungwon from mcb.umass.edu)
Schnell lab (LGRT 1106)
710 North Pleasant St,
913 LGRT
Dept of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

office 413-545-4025
fax 413-545-3291

alternative email adress: