[Arabidopsis] At-TAX expression atlas

Sascha Laubinger via arab-gen%40net.bio.net (by sascha.laubinger from tuebingen.mpg.de)
Fri Jul 11 03:37:53 EST 2008

Dear colleagues,

We have set up a small Arabidopsis expression atlas (At-TAX) that is
based on whole genome tiling arrays (http://www.weigelworld.org/resources/microarray/at-tax
). This allows for the first time expression analysis of more than
9,000 genes that cannot be analyzed with conventional arrays such as
ATH1. The online tool for expression analysis is available trough http://jsp.weigelworld.org/tileviz/tileviz.jsp
.

We also identified more than a thousand novel transcribed regions in
the genome that are visualized together with single probe raw
intensities in all analyzed samples http://gbrowse.weigelworld.org/cgi-bin/gbrowse/attax/
.

Additional information about the comparison of ATH1 and tiling arrays
for expression analysis, non-polyadenylated transcripts in Arabidopsis
etc., can be found in

Sascha Laubinger, Georg Zeller, Stefan R. Henz, Timo Sachsenberg,
Christian K. Widmer, Naïra Naouar, Marnik Vuylsteke, Bernhard
Schölkopf, Gunnar Rätsch and Detlef Weigel (2008)
At-TAX: a whole genome tiling array resource for developmental
expression analysis and transcript identification in Arabidopsis
thaliana
Genome Biology, 9:R112

Best wishes,

Sascha

---
Sascha Laubinger
Max Planck Institute for Developmental Biology
Spemannstrasse 37-39
D-72076 Tübingen
Germany
Tel: +49-7071-601 1406