gfp plants

vinegoni at uiuc.edu vinegoni at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 14 17:49:45 EST 2005

does any of you know about companies selling plants expressing gfp?
I need to image with a confocal microscope some plants for some
comparison measurements (it would be nice if the cells are bigger than
30/40 microns). I don't know anything about plant physiology so if I
could have some names of companies selling any kind of plant expres.
gfp that would be really useful.

thanks
        Claudio