light experiments

Imran Amirani imran_amirani at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 18:14:49 EST 2004

Hi all,

I want to perform an experiment on my plants using red, far red &
monochromatic light, but nobody in my dept. that I know of does light
related experiments on Arabidopsis. Can someone guide me about how to
do this experiment and most importantly what light bulbs etc. could
be used as the source for these different light intensities.

Thanks,
Sadaf (graduate student)
UNL, NE-lincoln.