binary vector with gateway recombination site

jiylee jiylee at duke.edu
Thu May 8 09:12:48 EST 2003

<x-flowed>Hello,

We are working on generating transgenic Arabidopsis with GFP tagged
transcription factors. I was generating constructs with multisite
gateway three fragment vector construction kit. I wonder there is any
binary vector made to be compatible with the gateway system. Then I can
bypass the multiple cloning step with E.coli vector. Please let me know
if anybody has an information about that. Thanks.

Ji-Young Lee
Duke University
jiylee at duke.edu

---