engineered Pseudomonas syringae

Chunxin Wang cxwang at wam.umd.edu
Tue Jul 8 11:58:35 EST 2003

Hi all,

I heard that someone engineered the Pseudomonas syringae that can express
GUS gene so that you don't need to do the time-consuming titering for
bacteria growth after inoculation, instead you can directly measure the
GUS activity to indicate the growth of bacteria.

I looked up Pubmed and google search but couldn't find any information
about that. Are there anyone who happen to have this kind of engineered
strain or to know related references I can check out?

Thanks for you help.

Black