Register now!!! "2nd Plant-GEMs / 4th GARNet meeting", Sep3-6, York

Veronica Ongaro vo100 at york.ac.uk
Fri Jul 4 11:40:57 EST 2003

Dear all,

REMINDER!!!!The  2nd Plant-GEMs "Plant Genomic European Meeting" will
take place from September 3 to 6 at the University of York, in the
UK. It will be combined with the 4th annual GARNet Meeting.

The keynote speaker will be:
Sidney Brenner, from The Salk Institute, San Diego.

A very attractive program has been put together. Please log onto our
web site to
see the meeting program.
<http://www.york.ac.uk/res/garnet/program_03.htm>http://www.york.ac.uk/res/garnet/program_03.htm

At the moment there is sufficient availability of places, but don't
leave registering
too long!.

PLEASE NOTE THAT  THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 4th., a month from now!!

There is an special rate for students thanks to the GATSBY
Foundation, so sign up
fast for this special deal.
Register at:
<http://www.york.ac.uk/res/garnet/registration_03.htm>http://www.york.ac.uk/res/garnet/registration_03.htm

Please, find more information in our web site:
<http://www.york.ac.uk/res/garnet/garnet.htm>http://www.york.ac.uk/res/garnet/garnet.htm

We think this will be a highly exciting meeting.
Looking very much forward to your participation in this venture,

All the best,

Veronica Ongaro and Ottoline Leyser

--
Veronica Ongaro

assistant co-ordinator
GARNet, Genomic Arabidopsis Resource Network

Department of Biology
Area 11
University of York
Heslington