dCAPS Finder 2.0 web site

Michael Neff mneff at biology2.wustl.edu
Tue Sep 3 10:38:07 EST 2002

I am happy to announce the completion of the dCAPS Finder 2.0 web site:

http://helix.wustl.edu/dcaps/dcaps.html

It has a couple of improvements over the original program. First of all,
non-Mac computers can now run the program. In addition, we have modified the
output to show each possible dCAPS primer sequence including the position of
the mismatches and the steric nature of these mismatches. I hope that you
find these improvements useful. Please feel free to tell all of your
co-workers and students about this site. I would like to expose as many
molecular geneticists as possible to this type of SNP analysis.

Sincerely,

Michael

**********************************

Michael M. Neff