GARNet, 2nd Arabidopsis functional genomics meeting

karin van de sande kvd1 at york.ac.uk
Mon May 14 13:02:11 EST 2001

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!doctype html
public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
Dear all.
Resource Network.
year.
services and resources for functional genomics. After this, GARNet will
continue on a full cost recovery basis.
possible, also other plant species will be given access to GARNet resources,
to benefit from the tools created. GARNet is UK based, but access to its
services and resources is open to all, and the information created as part
of GARNet will be stored in public databases held at the Nottingham Arabidopsis
Stock Centre, and at the John Innes Institute.
HREF="http://garnet.arabidopsis.org.uk">http://garnet.arabidopsis.org.
uk</A>.
available can be found at this web site. The GARNet Steering Committee
prioritizes these requests.
functional genomics meeting.
27 and 28, at the University of York in the UK.
services (available to date: proteomics, metabolomics, large insert library
screening: GeTCID) but also from among people who have used tools and resources
for functional genomics available elsewere.
GARNet web site. If you would like to present a talk at the GARNet meeting,
please submit the registration form, and tick the box 'oral presentation'.
HREF="http://garnet.arabidopsis.org.uk">http://garnet.arabidopsis.org.
uk</A></b>
PhD students, that will be handed out on a first come, first serve basis.
year we were booked to capacity, and we had to refuse a few people.
HREF="http://garnet.arabidopsis.org.uk">http://garnet.arabidopsis.org.
uk</A>

</x-html>