Positions in Genomics Dept.

Muhammad A. Lodhi mlodhi at biocept-inc.com
Fri Mar 17 11:46:35 EST 2000

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!doctype html
public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
April, 2000.&nbsp; First position is for a Protein Biochemist to work on,
but not limited to, protein-protein interactions in a novel microarray
system.&nbsp; An ideal candidate has a Ph.D. in biochemistry, molecular
biology or related fields and experienced in working with protein expression,
purification and analysis.&nbsp; The
Candidate for this position should have experience using basic molecular
biology in his/her projects and can work with minimum supervision.&nbsp;
Preference will be given to candidates familiar with computational biology
techniques.
work and is located in Carlsbad, about 40 miles North of San Diego.&nbsp;
To be considered for either of these positions please forward your resume
to the following;

</x-html>