Society Name Change #2

Natasha Raikhel nraikhel at pilot.msu.edu
Tue Mar 7 13:58:31 EST 2000

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><html>
Dear Colleagues,<br>
This morning I was overwhelmed with responses to my message about the
ASPP name change. It is great that people do have and do express their
views. Many of you said that the name change is long overdue: push,
Natasha, this is the right thing to do! But I cannot do more than I have
done. If we want this to happen, you must post your opinion on the ASPP
website. The messages that have been sent to me are nice; I see that I am
not alone. However, we cannot make a difference this way. You don't have
to write a long message to ASPP, a very short one will suffice. <br>
You can send your message directly via email; the address is&nbsp;&nbsp;
namechange at aspp.org<br>
It will be posted on the website. <br>
Or you can get to the website, by typing
(<a href="http://www.aspp.org/" eudora="autourl"><font
color="#0000FF">http://www.aspp.org</a></font>),
then selecting &quot;Hot News.&quot; On that screen you will immediately
see that one of the &quot;Hot topics&quot; is Comments on the Society
Name Change. Clicking on this will take you to the page where you can
read other's responses and send your own to ASPP. Simply click the e-mail
address (namechange at aspp.org) and write your comments. <br>
Thank you for your response!<br>
Best wishes, <br>
Natasha Raikhel<br>