Arabidopsis callus cultures

James Campanell campanellj at mail.montclair.edu
Fri Jun 9 10:39:36 EST 2000

Dear Arabinauts:

I'm looking for someone who is growing callus cultures of Arabidopsis. We
are doing some histochemistry work with another tissue culture and we
need an Arabidopsis wild-type culture for comparative purposes. We could
easily induce such a culture ourselves, but we frankly need to start our
work this summer and we just don't have the time to make this a DIY.
Does anyone have the cultures available? I'd be grateful for any help.
Thanks.

Jim Campanella

Dr. Jim Campanella,
Asst. professor