Arabidopsis Australia, registrations close 24 May

David Smyth David.Smyth at sci.monash.edu.au
Mon May 17 10:51:11 EST 1999

Arabidopsis colleagues:

This is a reminder that Registrations for the 10th International
Conference on Arabidopsis Research (to be held in Melbourne,
Australia from 4-8 July) close on Monday 24 May.  All registrations
and abstract submissions will be done using the Conference Website:

http://arabidopsis.en-bio.com.au

Plans are now well advanced, and we can promise a wealth of exciting
new results in talks and posters, as well as plenty of opportunity to
interact scientifically and socially.  We look forward to your
participation, and recommend early registration to avoid potential
last minute overloads of the server.

Cheers

David Smyth, for the Local Organising Committee
David Smyth
Department of Biological Sciences
Monash University, Clayton, Vic. 3168
Australia

Phone:  61 3 9905 3861;  Fax:  61 3 9905 5613
e mail: david.smyth at sci.monash.edu.au