pBI vectors with (sm)GFP, RFP, and BFP

Nam-Chon Paek ncpaek at ksc.kumho.co.kr
Fri May 8 10:38:14 EST 1998

I wish to know which company sell the pBI vectors that contain (sm)GFP,
RFP, and BFP to transform into Arabidopsis. If they are not available
commercially but you have them, I would like to obtain them.  In asking for
these, I would propose that any results based on your vectors will be
published in a collaborative research paper. Thanks in advance.

Best wishes,
Nam-Chon
Nam-Chon Paek, PhD
Principal Investigator
Kumho Life & Environmental Science Laboratory
572 Ssangam-Dong, Kwangsan-Ku
Kwangju 506-712, Korea
Tel:82-62-970-2646  Fax: 82-62-972-5085