Columbia ecotype (Col-0) and Landsberg ecotype (La-er) for CAPS

frlogan frlogan at interx.net
Tue May 5 10:36:12 EST 1998

Dear Sir/Madam (or Dr.),

I would like to first admit that I am a ignorant novice to the world of
Arabidopsis. With that disclaimer stated,   I would greatly appreciate any
help in understanding what the Columbia ecotype and the Landsberg ecotypes
are and what differentiates them from each other.  Thank you for you time
and efforts in advance

Respectfully,

Frederick
frlogan at interx.net