for help

Wang Yiqiang dl97019 at guomai.sh.cn
Mon Jul 27 11:16:13 EST 1998

I am becoming interested in the topic of DNA methylation and want to
read some reviewing articles in this field, especially methylation state
in Arabidopsis and other specieses belonging to Crufeciferae. I read in
a book that the methylation rates maybe between 4-33%, but it didn't
give detailed references.
Please help me. If you know any of this kind articles, namely covering
general overview on DNA methylation or novel research work, please
inform me.

Thanks.

Yiqiang Wang
Department of Cellular Buology and Immunology
Second Military Medical University
Shanghai
China.

e-mail:  DL97019 at guomai.sh.cn