Genetics of gene silencing

yvind Johannessen oyvind.johannessen at bio.uio.no
Fri May 9 10:35:53 EST 1997

Dear Chris Town, we have a project going on gene silencing in
arabidopsis were we have generated a large number of lines with T-DNA
containing marker genes. The first results from the project will be
presented at the ISPBM meeting in Singapore in September. We find quite a
high number of lines showing gene silencing and a special phenotype for
seedlings with NPTII gene inactivation on Km-plates.

--
Dr. Reidunn B.Aalen,
Associate Professor
e-mail r.b.aalen at bio.uio.no