Working visit to learn DNA Foot-Printing

ANGEL ARTURO GUEVARA GARCIA GUEVARA at MVAX1.RED.CINVESTAV.MX
Tue Mar 19 16:58:15 EST 1996

Dear Netters:
	Info faq
	We are working with the 'mas' promoter from Agrobacterium tumefaciens
(Plant Journal.1993.4:495-505). Recently we dissected this promoter and,
through gel shift assays, we found at least five binding sites for putative
plant transcription factors, different from the previously reported 'ocs-ele_
ments'(EMBO Journal.1989. 8:4192-4204).Currently we are interested in a more
detailed analysis of the 'mas' promoter through DNA Foot-Printing. Unfortunatelyin our lab this technique is not established. I would be grateful if you could
contact me regarding any lab where plant DNA Foot-Printing is being carried out.I'm prepared to make a working visit in order to learn this technique.If you
need more information please don't hesiate to get in touch with me.
	Thanking you for your help.