Requesting EST clones

NGUYEN at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU NGUYEN at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Mar 4 15:47:35 EST 1996

Dear Madam,

     Sorry that I did not get your name this morning. Anyway, here is the list of EST clones that want to order. If you prefer this list in Excel format, please let me know so I can send you an Excel file. The first list has the clone ID number. However, the second list (as I had talked to you this morning) contains only the NCBI number. After I talked to you this morning, I did search the Nentrez nucleotide database using some of these NCBI #. The results showed that are not Arabidopsis DNA.

     Thank you very much and I really appreciate your help in filling this LONG order. If you need further information, please feel free to contact me at:
(617) 726-5838
or
NGUYEN at FRODO.MGH.HARVARD.EDU

My mailing address is:

Long Nguyen
Dept. of Molecular Biology
Massachusetts General Hospital
50 Blossom St., Wellman 11
Boston, MA 02114

Sincerely,

Long Nguyen.

____________
Clone ID
____________

9B4T7
23F11T7
31E1T7
31E7T7
31F3
31F3
32A11
32A7
32B5
34D5T7
35B9T7
38A6T7
38C4T7
36C11T7
38D4T7
39B1T7
39F6T7
40E1T7
40F10T7
40H1T7
44A12T7
48G7
79G1T7
90G1T7
90K11T7
91A14T7
91A14T7
91A15T7
91A15T7
91D22
91 E1
91 E5
91 E16
91 E17
91 E19
91 E21
91 E21
91F2
91F6
91F19
91G3
91G9
91G17
91G21
91H8
91H10
91H19
91H19
91H22
91I8
91I15
91I15
91I16
91I17
91I18
91J13
91K21
91L3
91L18
91N1
91N2
91N6
91N7
91N8
91N14
91N16
91N23
91P12
91P16
110B11
110N9T7
110O9t7
116M15T7
116O18T7
116O19T7
117O21
118M9T7
121C20T7
122B12T7
123 E5
123I7T7
128L20T7
139G4
146H21
147O10T7
147P24T7
157F11
SBF3T7P
SCB3T7P
SCD3T7P
Here is the list of NCBI number clones provided by Dr. Francis Agyare (York Univ.). These were selected from the ESTs clones that hit the YAC libraries posted at the U. Penn Genome Center.

NCBI number:
__________

47245
48901